Friday, August 16, 2013

Sorry for the delay!! I promise I have a good excuse!

Well, it has been a while since my last post (especially since I said I would post every week!), but I have a good excuse... we moved!! For those who have moved, you should understand! Packing, loading, driving, unloading, unpacking... ehh no fun. I missed cooking last weekend because of that, but I will be right back on schedule this weekend. I will post my recipes from my meal two weeks ago which was from Madagascar... very yummy and healthy!!! As for this weekend I will be cooking from the country of Ghana! So far I'm excited from my research on authentic recipes, but then again I'm always excited to learn new recipes each week! Come back tomorrow for my new post... I promise I will do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment